Friday, January 1, 2016

Shahrukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan (born Shahrukh Khan, 2 November 1965), also known as SRK, is an Indian film actor, producer and television personality. Referred to in the media as the "Baadshah of Bollywood", "King of Bollywood" or "King Khan", he has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films, and earned numerous accolades, including 14 Filmfare Awards. Khan has a significant following in Asia and the Indian diaspora worldwide. In terms of audience size and income, he has been described as one of the most successful film stars in the world.


Shah Rukh Khan

Khan at a media event for Kolkata Knight Riders in 2012
Born
Shahrukh Khan
2 November 1965 (age 50)
[1]
New Delhi, India
[2]
Residence
Nationality
Occupation
Years active
1988–present
Religion
Spouse(s)
Gauri Khan (m. 1991)
Children
3

Some word about him by him

my parents died early and we were lower middle-class, middle-class people. They educated me well but they were poor, I remember that. I equated rightly or wrongly I don't know at that time, failure as poverty and I will be very honest and I will say this to every young person here, anyone tells you otherwise, don't take it. Yes, I equated it to poverty and I never wanted to be poor. I felt very scared of being poor because I'd seen my dad die without getting the medicines. How you see it in movies, so now I am dramatizing it more, romanticizing it little more but it was kind of like that. So, I really believe that you have to make yourself materially very comfortable, do not let anyone tell you any other teaching in life Ki kuch nahi yaar Himalaya mein chale jao araam se baitho. All this is good if you can feed yourself well, drive well, have a nice XXX. I am not saying be exorbitant and stupid but just live comfortably, make your family look nice, make your parents feeling proud of you and have that material goodness. If your stomach is full, let me tell you, there are a lot of things you can do in life. So please don't get into this ki 'it's not a material world and hum jo hai kaisa hai, andar soul acha hoga, oh soul voul kuch nahi hai sab acha khane ko, thik kapda pehen'ne ko aur uske baad saari mehnat achi lagegi. www.quora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment